If you want your customers to choose your company, you need to be found online— meaning you need a website. It is true that digital advancement starts with a website. While general website builders are no substitute for dedicated ecommerce solutions, they do allow businesses to reach customers and test markets. Moreover, these website builders in India offer fully-hosted solutions so you don’t need to buy any hosting packages to create your website. You also don’t have to worry about security of your site as it is handled by them.You don’t need to be Mark Zuckerberg to create a digital presence for your customers or audience. Here is a list of easy-to-use website builders for small businesses. Some of the tools provide out-of-the-box websites, while others offer design tools without the need to code. All of the site builders are affordable, and most have a free plan.
- Wix: Probably the best ‘drag & drop’ website builder that helps you create a sophisticated design site. You can create a free website on Wix (yoursite.wix.com).
- Reseller club is an awesome resource for web designers and developers to resell website, hosting and other services, you can build your own site here. Their website builders offers all the features required for creating a decent looking site with all the functionalities.
- Shopify is the world’s best online store builder platform where you can create an awesome store of any size. You don’t need any designing skills. Just choose from over 100 professional and free themes.
- Weebly gives you a free domain with all paid plans. Features like SSL security and built in SEO makes Weebly great choice.
- Squarespace is a robust platform to build professional looking website, blog or online store. You can choose from hundreds of beautifully designed templates or can choose blank template design as per your choice.
- Ecwid is another great online store builder with great features that helps you sell on your own website. Just create store on ecwid and embed it on your website. They say its as simple as embedding a YouTube video. You can also embed your store on your social media page.
- WordPress.com is a hosted version of the WordPress open-source software. Choose from hundreds of customizable themes, with new additions weekly. Build a blog, a full website, or a combo. Update your site from anywhere with mobile apps.
- Jimdo is one of the most versatile free website builders. It doesn’t quite have a dragand-drop interface but is extremely easy to use nonetheless. It has a diverse set of pre-designed templates and is definitely the best platform to use if you want your website to feature a language other than English.