The goal is to work smarter not harder. In order to keep your efficiency up and allow yourself to focus on the tasks most important to your business, you need to know the best tools available online. Most new entrepreneurs will agree that often it is difficult to manage a small business. In fact, running a small business proves to be a daily challenge for many. However, thanks to the easy availability of small business tools out there on the Internet, it is easier than ever to simplify almost all aspects of a small business.
- Intuit Quickbooks: Manage your business finances in just a few clicks with Intuit Quickbooks accounting software. This simple and easy-to-use online accounting software gives a complete insight into the financial blueprint of your business while monitoring your cash flows and revenues on a daily basis.
- Zoho: Cloud-based business management tool Zoho offers a wide range of online applications, including project management, CRM, messaging, web conferencing, invoicing, and collective document management apps. The application is free to use for up to one gigabyte of storage.
- Quora: Whenever you or your business has questions about anything out of your area of expertise, you can likely find an expert on Quora to answer your question for you.
- GSuite: Google built the GSuite to serve as a total range of functionality for businesses. You can purchase your domain, set-up an email client, track analytics for your website, launch and manage ad campaigns, and much more with the apps in the GSuite and all for a low cost. Keeping all of your business needs centered around your branded domain and within the Google platform will give you the ease of mind to know everything is in one spot and taken care.
- IndiaFilings – Helping on Legal and Regulatory Requirements: This is one stop shop helping new businesses, start-ups, private limited companies, one person company, trust and many others in obtaining IPR, tax registration, import export code and lots more. IndiaFilings is committed to 24/7 customer support. It utilizes modern technology to ensure the delivery of quality business services through its wide extended online and offline networks.
- Free Invoice Generator: Free Invoice Generator provides for an easy to use free invoice template to create invoices in PDF. It ensures a standard and convenient form for invoicing every order.
- MailChimp: MailChimp is a popular online email marketing solution which lets one manage contacts and send emails. It helps you design email newsletters, share them on social networks, integrate with services you already use, and track your results.
Slack: Slack is a team communication tool that allows for real-time messaging, archiving and search for modern teams. It is an advanced messenger and can help aensure smooth team co-ordination.